What a surprise to be nominated by Phoenix0612 for the “Versatile Blogger Award”! Thank you for the honor! Honestly, I didn’t know this award exsisted…and even more surprisingly, I didn’t think my rambles and musings would merit very much or reach very far. Goes to show, you just never know. And I must thank God then, for the Life He’s given me because from it I’ve got all these thoughts and experiences to share.
There is a rule that when you get selected you have to nominate another 15 bloggers (though some rules say only 5) to motivate and inspire them and write seven random facts about yourself.
Here are the random facts about me:
- People always think I’m taller than I actually am. I’m 5’1″ and people always guess me to be 5’3″. Yay!
- I want to learn basic car mechanics…so I can change my own oil at least and save the $100 to get it done at a “cheaper” place outside the dealership.
- I love thunder/lightening storms.
- I can fold a fitted sheet.
- I’d love to take a year off to travel the world….but have to come up with a way to deal with the mortgage first.
- I dislocated my younger sister’s arm once when I was 3 yrs old or so.
- I pride myself in being able to carry one box and 3 bags of groceries (sans Hubby) after a Costco run.
And some blogs I’d like to nominate:
- Go.Mercy – Life in Ukraine…they make do in ways we only imagine
- Joe Jr’s Mommy – For a crazy versatile mommy on the go
- D-tales – From engineer to pastor, a versatile life of calling
- always thinking – Mom, photographer, wicked baker and seamstress
- The Chriselle Factor – Versatile fashion stylist…if only I had her legs
- soucisouci – All natural homemade beauty and skin care products
- MakQuest – From Canada to Tanzania, another versatile life of calling