Wow! Thank you to Chitchatguy at Dairy-Nut-Egg for the honour (and surprise) of being awarded a Very Inspiring Blogger Award! It’s humbling to consider that my rambling thoughts would impact and inspire others….well, inspire Chitchatguy anyways. Thank you also to all the reader’s who’ve commented/liked and just encouraged me to keep writing. THANK YOU! ha ha.
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste the Award graphic in a post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers, and tell them by posting a comment on their blog.
So….seven things about myself:
- I’m five feet and almost one inch tall. I actually always thought I was 5’2″ until a GP visit confirmed I was 5′ 3/4″ tall. It was a pretty sad day for me. However, none of my friends ever think I’m that short. I must have a tall aura…or a louder/bolder personality to make up for it. Beware of the short ones.
- I hate clowns. Not sure exactly where/how it started. Might’ve been the Shrine Circus thing I went to once as a child…or maybe some Stephen King movie clip that scarred into my brain. *shudder*
- I have Graves Disease…diagnosed Dec 2011. I’ve been writing about my experiences with it in this blog as well. I’m pretty much refusing the radioactive iodine treatment unless my life depends on it. And for the first time, I wonder if the bulgy eyes I’ve had “all my life” is actually a result of the disease that never got diagnosed. Maybe if my eyes heal as well then I won’t have bulgy eyes anymore!
- My husband thinks I’m like an android…like Data from Star Trek Next Generation…but with a slightly more advanced emotion chip.
- I would like my own workshop for refinishing/reupholstering furniture in one day. I’ll either have to win the lottery, though I never buy tickets…or move back to Alberta, before I can afford a place big enough to have a workshop.
- I can’t whistle. Never learned how to.
- I’m learning more and more why Grace is so amazing. =)
And other blogs I’d like to nominate for this award…apologies I don’t have 15 of them….
- One Thousand Single Days : Wild hearts can’t be broken – A beautiful journey of an incredible woman from the Land Down Under. Love her stories.
- D-tailes : The continuing story… – A collection of spirit stirring thoughts, stories and photos from a pioneer of sorts as a rare female pastor in Vancouver.
- Joe Jr’s Mommy : 28-year-old first-time mom sharing her thoughts and insights on the adventures of pregnancy and mommahood – the good, the bad and the uglies – Love her candid stories, photos and vids. Love her perspective and reading about her journey to being a God-centered vs Child-centered mom. Plus JJ is super cute.
- Expect the Unexpected : The everyday life of a mom & housewife. Things are never boring! – A candid collection of daily thoughts, stories and challenges of being a mom and housewife. Love her honesty. And her two babies are super cute too.
- Canadian Hiking Photography – Just beautiful beautiful photographs…and of late, the mountains I love. Makes me want to get back into my painting and art….though I still haven’t.
- Dairy-Egg-Nut : Dining out…with allergies – Eye opening look into a life with THREE major food allergies! But she still finds amazing meals….and at least she can eat sushi. =)